PROFIT From Pay Per Click Management.One of the Older Pay Per Click Management Companies in the U.S. – 11+ Years! Rob Reed, Pay Per Click Consultant, Specializes in Managing Profitable Pay Per Click Advertising on Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Yahoo Gemini, Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads. These Paid Search Platforms Make Money on Clicks to Your Website. YOU Only Make Money If Those Clicks Result in Profitable Customers.
Get PROFITABLE Customers!Start A Conversation Today!
Pay Per Click Management Services
PPC ProfitMax – PPC Restructure/Creation and Management/Optimization
ProfitMax is Terrakon’s most popular pay per click service. It combines pay per click launch or restructure activities with pay per click management and optimization activities. Whether you’re new to pay per click or seeking to improve current pay per click campaigns, ProfitMax, focuses on creating or restructuring PROFITABALE pay per click campaigns and keeping the campaigns profitable through active, day-to-day optimization and management. New campaigns are created and/or old campaigns are restructured according to best practices and Terrakon’s ten years of experience with pay per click advertising. Then, the campaigns are actively optimized and managed to ensure maximum profit (and/or other key performance indicators) are met.
PPC KickStart – PPC Restructure/Creation Using Best Practices
The KickStart service is targeted toward companies looking to create new pay per click campaigns utilizing best practices to ensure they have the best opportunity for success or companies running current pay per click campaigns which are not performing as well as desired. In both instances, Terrakon will create/restructure the campaigns to provide the best opportunity for successful campaigns; optimize the campaigns for 30-60 days; and then hand over the day-to-day pay per click management activities to internal company personnel. Companies may then purchase Terrakon’s PPC GuardRail or PPC Consult pay per click services to increase the likelihood the pay per click campaigns perform well into the future.
PPC GuardRail – Limited PPC Maintenance
PPC GuardRail is a lower cost option to the monthly optimization and management activities found under the ProfitMax program. GuardRail requires the KickStart pay per click launch service and works best for companies with lower advertising spends (less than $2,000/mo); fairly stable product or service offerings; and fewer online competitors. Using GuardRail, Terrakon works silently in the background, conducting regular campaign reviews and making select, limited changes to keep the campaigns going in the right direction. GuardRail includes monthly, customized pay per click reports complete with graphs and charts and most importantly, a Quality Score reading for your account and each individual campaign – something Google AdWords reports do not offer.
PPC Consult – Pay Per Click Consulting Services
Terrakon’s consulting service, PPC Consult, consists of several different one-time and ad hoc consulting services. For KickStart clients, PPC Consult can be used to address ad hoc pay per click needs/expertise after the completion of a KickStart program. Follow-on work may be accomplished through consulting “blocks” consisting of 5 or 15 hour blocks of time which can be used as needed. In addition, “one time” pay per click product deliverables include the Pay Per Click Assessment and Pay Per Click Audit. PPC Assessment is for clients who have never utilized pay per click advertising and would like an assessment of whether it is likely pay per click would be profitable for them or not. PPC Audit is a thorough audit of existing pay per click campaigns which includes specific suggestions of how current campaigns could be improved.
We spend well over $40,000 per month on pay per click advertising, so PPC is a significant part of our marketing budget. Since our paid search program was already quite profitable, we were hesitant to bring in an outside pay per click firm to help with paid search, but we could not be happier with the results. Terrakon Marketing increased our year‐over‐year profits generated through pay per click by 383%! OUTSTANDING!Claudia S., SVP, National Apparel Company
Terrakon Marketing offers Pay Per Click Management and Pay Per Click Consulting services to Business to Consumer (B-to-C) and Business to Business (B-to-B) companies of all sizes, in a variety of industries [prior experience includes service, health and wellness, apparel, software, entertainment, technology and more] both locally, nationally and internationally.
Many of my clients fall into one of the following situations:
1) You’ve been running pay per click programs “in-house,” but not achieving the results you think are possible. Oftentimes, the resources managing PPC programs “in-house” have many other duties and it is difficult to commit the time to regularly conduct the necessary tasks to stay on top of the competition, while also staying up-to-speed on the quickly evolving “best practices” in pay per click. I often find clients who have “okay” pay per click campaigns, but they haven’t been leveraging “best practices” and many of the new pay per click platform features released in the past year or so which can significantly improve performance.
2) You have been using another pay per click advertising firm, ppc agency or consultant for a period of time, but don’t feel you’re receiving the attention or value you received in the early stages of the relationship and/or, you now question whether the current vendor really has the expertise portrayed during the sales process. There’s nothing like feeling you’re toward the bottom of the priority list when paying significant sums of money. A perhaps more disconcerting case would be if you’re spending significant sums of money and see your campaigns flail because an agency or consultant doesn’t really understand your business or pay per click as much as they led you to believe. I am straightforward about my skills and expertise during the sales process and always conduct a review of a potential client’s current situation to ensure I can provide significant value. I have NEVER taken on a client where I did not achieve this goal.
3) Although you’re well aware of pay per click advertising and may have even briefly tested PPC in the past, you currently do not have an active pay per click account, but would like to give pay per click a shot to see if it can increase your bottom-line profits. In this situation, Terrakon Marketing can work with you to understand your business and online goals to see if pay per click advertising may be a good fit. In some situations, I recommend starting with a lower-risk pilot to see if a full-fledged pay per click program will be profitable.
Whether your specific situation falls within one of these categories or not, I am very flexible with how I work with your business. Oftentimes, I work with businesses that already have some in–house staff (e.g. IT, marketing) that handle parts of the pay per click process. In other situations, I handle every facet of the pay per click process. As long as I’m confident I can help you be successful, Terrakon Marketing is happy to structure a working arrangement that works for everyone.
Some important words about who I DON’T work with. Terrakon Marketing does not work with clients who sell using unethical online business practices. If your website appears to use bogus testimonials, unearned certifications, false advertising copy or the like, I can’t help you.
In addition, with few exceptions, I do not take on new clients who are direct competitors of my current clients in both product or service offering and geographic targeting. So, if I work with an accounting firm in a specific geographical area, I will not take another accounting firm in that same area as a client. If I have a national client who sells electronics, I will not take on another national electronics company. Does this make it a little more difficult for me to find clients? No question. Is it the right thing to do for my current clients? Absolutely.
After an initial discussion to see whether there seems to be the potential for a good fit, I’ll need to conduct further analysis of your current pay per click program (if you have one) and/or a more in-depth evaluation of your product(s) or service(s); market; and competitive environment.
For those already running pay per click campaigns, here are just a few of the very basic errors I find with pay per click advertising campaigns:
1) Disorganized campaign structure — it’s critical that you structure your campaigns appropriately from the beginning to allow for proper targeting, testing and higher quality scores.
2) Keywords too broad for a particular ad group — it is important that your ads have a high degree of relevance to the associated keywords.
3) Assume top placement results in the highest ROI — higher placements tend to result in more clicks, but that does not necessarily mean the highest position also results in the highest conversion or ROI. While every client is different, I RARELY find the very top position to be the most profitable.
4) Fail to send click traffic to the most relevant page — some people still send all of their click traffic to the home page. While sometimes this is very appropriate and successful strategy, many times it is not the most relevant page for the visitor.
5) Stop ad copy testing after initial success (if you test at all) — if you’re not continuously testing your pay per click campaigns, you are missing out on one of the primary benefits of the channel.
6) Use the wrong metrics to track pay per click success — there are a lot of potential metrics to use in your PPC program. It is important to pick the right metrics for your business and gather accurate data to measure against.
Terrakon Marketing helps you fix these common errors and many more to improve your current PPC campaign results or avoid these errors when you launch new campaigns. A few ways Terrakon Marketing can help:
1) Provide a professional Pay Per Click Advertising Management service that can be customized to meet your needs.
2) Help you launch or manage your own pay per click campaign.
3) Conduct a Pay Per Click Optimization Audit to identify opportunities to boost the performance of your current paid search campaigns.
4) Help you transition PPC campaigns from an outside firm to run your click program in–house.
5) Perform a customized Pay Per Click Consulting program that gets your current or new pay per click campaigns aligned with best practices and turn the day–to–day activities over to your in–house resources with as–needed “guidance” from us going forward.
As an adjunct to my per click services, Terrakon Marketing can work with you to design and test landing pages to increase your conversion rate. Using my HAVE™ model and best practices, Terrakon’s Conversion Optimization services can help you develop and implement designs, copy and trust elements that can lead to higher conversion rates. I then work with you to develop a testing methodology; platform and tracking to ensure your test results are valid.
If you’d like to see specific examples, however, Terrakon Marketing pay per click results for current and past clients are included below:
Nearly $1,000,000 Improvement!
Terrakon Marketing helped an apparel client significantly boost the results of their existing paid search programs resulting in a nearly one million dollar incremental profit — in one year.
PPC KickStart Program More Than Doubled Google AdWords Quality Score in Less Than One Month
This industrial electronics client’s AdWords quality score increased from 2.1 (very poor) to 4.6 (solidly ok) in less than one month! A lower quality score on Google AdWords results in a higher ad position at a lower cost. The result is a higher quantity of sales or leads at a lower cost per acquisition.
Increase in Revenue by 42.3%
“We spend well over $50,000 monthly online and have worked with a number of marketers. We’ve been testing and improving our website/landing pages for quite awhile. Terrakon Marketing, however, designed a new e-commerce website which converted search traffic far better than our current site. In our split test, Terrakon’s new microsite landing pages increased revenue by 42.3%! If you’re in need of Pay Per Click Management services, I highly recommend Rob Reed at Terrakon Marketing.”
–M.V. Co-Founder Blessed Herbs, Inc.
3X CPC Conversion Increase
“Rob Reed with Terrakon Marketing was great to work with on our CPC campaign. We are a small company and were worried about not being “high profile” enough to get the necessary attention for our project, However, his knowledge and interest in our project far exceeded that of any company we contacted about managing our campaign. He provided thorough feedback throughout the project and was able to more than triple our CPC conversion rate.”
–T.S., President Productforeman.com
Best Ad Investment
“Hiring Terrakon Marketing to do our Pay Per Click Management has been, by far, our best return on investment out of all our traditional and online marketing activities.”
–M.L., Executive Director, ECP
383% Profit Increase
“We spend tens of thousands per month on pay per click advertising, so PPC is a significant part of our marketing budget. Since our paid search program was already quite profitable, we were hesitant to bring in an outside pay per click firm to help with paid search, but we could not be happier with the results. Terrakon Marketing increased our year–over–year profits generated through pay per click by 383%! OUTSTANDING!”
–C.S, E-Commerce Company
147% PPC Conversion Increase
“Terrakon Marketing improved the profitability of our website far beyond simply improving our AdWords campaign. Terrakon takes a big picture view of your business and suggests improvements to page content, layout and messaging. These recommendations, in addition to Rob’s paid search expertise, increased our pay per click conversions by 147% and reduced our cost per conversion by 48%. Not only that, but the suggested changes to our site improved our SEO performance and non–AdWords conversions as well!”
–D.R., President Texttrust.com
For Pay Per Click Fees, I typically use percent of spend, hourly or fixed fee depending upon the situation. Each client has different needs and requirements, so I feel it is important to provide flexible billing based on what works best for my clients. Check out the Pay Per Click Management Fees page to see a range of fixed prices.
I currently serve clients who spend a few thousand dollars per month to tens of thousands each month. Terrakon Marketing works strictly on month-to-month contracts. My thought is if I do a good job of managing your account, a contract is not necessary.
IMPORTANT: Terrakon sets up/restructures and manages all pay per click campaigns in accounts YOU own. The account history, which has a very significant impact on your AdWords Quality Score, then stays with your company. You own the history, the data, etc. So, should you decide to change course at some time in the future, you’re not beholden to us or starting anew which can significantly increase your costs. Regardless of whether you choose Terrakon or not, I highly recommend you work only with vendors who allow history to build in your own accounts. All ad spend click costs are billed directly to your company by the pay per click platform company (Google, Microsoft, Facebook, etc.).
Ready to start a conversation? I’d love to hear from you! Please complete the very short “Let’s Start a Conversation” email form on any page and you’ll be contacted immediately by me, Rob Reed, soon thereafter .